|Grand Union’s annual Christmas Party kicked of the holidays over drinks, music and dancing at DigBrew taproom.
There was chilli & cornbread and cocktails prepared by Kirsty Clarke & Jo Capper, and DJs all evening.
- A cactus worth £50 from Isherwood&Co.
- A clay workshop at Modern Clay with Mark Essen
- 2 x cinema memberships for The Mockingbird Cinema
- Vinyl from The Diskery
- 1 piece of jewellery by A Typical Thing
- Merchandise by Bene Culture
- A ceramic piece by Suzi Osborn
- A free ride around Birmingham in Stuart Whipp’s restored 1979 Mini
- A ceramic piece by Emily Hawes
- 1 copy of publication ‘Things That Remind Me of Home’ by Navi Kaur
- A jar of Chilli Jam by Fred Hubble
- A flags from ‘Port Victorious’ project and temporary tattoos by Matt Westbrook
- 1 copy of ‘Costumes For Curators’ print featuring Althea Greenan by Amelia Beavis-Harrison
This was our last event of the year and part of Digbeth First Friday.
Friday 7 December, 7pm–late