Freelance Opportunity: Growing Project Creative Evaluator
We are looking to work with a creative evaluator over the next three years of The Growing Project. We are interested in hearing from individuals who could work with us on a freelance basis to help evaluate and monitor the project throughout its duration.
Some of our approaches to evaluation have been through catching stories and giving space to participants and the people we work with – we are open to other creative evaluation methods that enable collation of both quantitative and qualitative data.
We are interested in hearing from evaluators who are able to work with us to consider our social and or environmental impacts. We have a budget of £5,000 for this first year.
We want to measure – how we have:
- Enabled Individuals to have been supported by their community to experience social connection and improvement to their health and well being through our gardening engagement activities.
- Developed Effective Cultural, Community & social justice partnership models that positively affect social change.
- Identify and evaluate the key social and environmental impacts made through the work.
- Measure effectiveness of different economic models for the growing project (both in saleable products and opportunities for the growth of a new social enterprise that are generated through the seed to soil to plate cycle)
How to Apply
Deadline Friday 30th July 5pm. Please email a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org which includes the following information.
- Summarise your experience of being able to deliver clear, objective and creative approaches to evaluation and project monitoring. (No more than 250 words)
- Summarise your interest in working with Grand Union and The Growing Project. (no more than 250 words)
- Draft a budget and outline your approach to this work.