Join Grand Union’s Board of Trustees
GU currently has a number of vacancies on both our boards; our Board of Trustees and our Board of Directors of Grand Union Studios Ltd. We are keen to attract new members who will be committed to the organisation and are able to give the necessary time, energy and dedication to help lead GU through the next stages of our development.
We are looking to recruit a new Treasurer to join Grand Union Arts CIO’s Board of Trustees to help provide effective governance of our charity’s financial activity.
We are looking to recruit new Directors to Grand Union Studios Ltd with skills or connections in one or more of the following areas:
- Business and commercial sectors
- Intellectual Property
- Education and/or Community Engagement
- Public service commissioning – particularly health and well-being services
- Information Document about the position
- Board Recruitment Document for more information and context about Grand Union and our development plans
- Application Form
Deadline for applications 5pm Monday 7th October.