Re-opening Grand Union
Grand Union Gallery is happy to welcome visitors back into the gallery from Friday 7 August to see Jamie Crewe’s Turner nominated exhibition Love & Solidarity. The gallery will be open by appointment only, every Friday and Saturday 12pm – 4pm during August.
People from the same social bubble (to a maximum of 10 people) can book a timed slot online in advance – we kindly ask that you give 48 hours notice for booking and cancelling your visit.
To book your 1-hour time slot, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your preferred time – we will try our best to accommodate. The time slots available are:
Each timed slot will be one hour – this gives plenty of time to see the exhibition and for us to thoroughly clean the space before the next visitors.
VISITING GRAND UNION SAFELY
In addition to making visits by appointment only, Grand Union is putting a number of measures in place to ensure the health and safety of visitors and staff. Please read the following guidelines to prepare for your visit to Grand Union:
- Social distancing is required when visiting Grand Union. Please keep a two-metre distance from others and observe signage indicating maximum capacities in our space.
- Grand Union staff will all be wearing face coverings and visitors will also be expected to wear a face covering unless this is not possible for medical reasons – please alert staff to this when booking. Grand Union can provide face masks and hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell and notify us of your cancellation.
- Please note that we will not have toilet facilities available – please email us if you have specific needs in relation to this.
- Grand Union will collect contact details from visitors to help the NHS Test and Trace service in the national effort to contain and prevent the spread of coronavirus. Within GDPR guidelines, we will store this information for 21 days, after which will be safely deleted.
We’ll continue to review and manage any risks and to respond to any changes in Government guidance, making sure Grand Union staff are trained and up to date as we go.
Unfortunately we do not currently have a working lift. Please contact us in advance if you need help accessing the gallery, or to find other ways to see our work.